Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh Lord, where to start...

First of all, work is really stressful. Not more than I can handle...but it sure takes its toll.

R and I are getting along...or at least we were. My parents are getting a divorce and my mother wants to move in with us for while. I thought that would be ideal but now R has decided that he does not think its a good idea. This puts me in the middle of both of them. And makes him seem very cold. If it were his sister or something he would not even hesitate to let them move in without even consulting me...but since this is his house, I have no say in anything. It is making me bitter towards him because I dont understand why he is so adamant about her not staying with us...it makes him seem heartless. And cold.

So, here I am stuck in the middle of my Mother who has always been there for me and the heartless cheater I am married to...but who I love very much. Man, just when my life was going good...at least I didnt get fired from my job or anything... Although, this has been a wake up call for me. If R and I split up I would be in the same position...except without being able to stay with my sister or my grandfather. So mom does have a place to stay...but neither is convenient.

Well, here I go to have a talk with R...I hope it does not end in screaming.


Justin, determined to save some money so he does not end up homeless again.

No comments: