Sunday, December 21, 2008

some things never change...

R has been out of town for business the last two weeks. While he has been gone, I have had this really weird vibe...which is never wrong.

He was unavailable for several hours at a time. Like, he didnt answer his phone and would call back hours later and say he was asleep. Which is very hard to believe bcs it is so unlike him.

I could tell he was acting weird yesterday when I picked him up. He was distant, quiet, and just acting strange. He acted like he could care less to see me or not. And, he had this really strange expression on his face.

The most incriminating thing is that he didnt even try to have sex with me last night. So, this morning, I checked his lap top. You know I found several things on it that should not be there. Like naked pics of himself, face pics of himself, and a pic of some strange man that I have never seen before. These were all saved to the desktop on his work lap top...which is very strange.

I should have known this would happen. I knew it would...my feelings are never wrong.

wonder what sorry ass explanations he will have this time...but he cant lie his way out of some strange mans naked pic being saved on his desktop...

Justin, fooled again

No comments: