Things are kinda looking up for me lately...but just kind-of.
R and I have buried the hatchet for now. We ( as usual ) swept most of our issues under the rug. I dont really mind this bcs not much ever gets resolved anyway.
I love him very much and would like nothing more than to be with him...but sometimes it is so hard to look past my frustration to see anything else. I cant talk to him about much anymore, which makes things even more difficult for me.
We are so much alike but so different at the same time. We are both very moody, stubborn, and emotional...but our personalities are different. Our upbringing and life experiences also play a factor in our differences too. I just completely lost my train of thought and my desire to write any further....
much luv to those still reading and I promise there will be more ( positive and non-depressing ) posts coming in the future...it seems like I have been making that same promise for months now and no one wants it to come true more than myself.
Justin, out
No comments:
Post a Comment