I received some very good news this week.
I get to start babysitting my five year old niece. And sometimes I will have her brother too who is ten...they are my sister's kids. My grandma used to watch them but she recently moved back to Kansas...so now I will get to spend time with the kids but also be making money too.
That's right, I have a job. A job that I work the same hours as R, I dont even have to leave the house so I dont have to worry about transportation, I will still be able to do all my housework and cooking, and like I said before, spending time with my niece and nephew. I am very excited about this. The kids are very easy to watch. Kiah, was here five hours the other day and it went by very fast. She likes to play X box, watch tv, and run & play with the dogs in the backyard.
I wont be making a ton of money but a little something is better than nothing at all.
In other news...R and I are doing just fine. We are getting along pretty good these days. We bicker a little here and there, but that's normal. Doesnt every couple do it? We dont fight or argue, we simply express ourselves to each other. R does seem to expect a lot from me lately...he has been very moody. It wears me down quickly but I do my best to be supportive and not too bitchy. Over all, I would say I am happy and content...especially now that I have a job with some purpose. Being a nanny is hard but rewarding work and I think I am up for it...especially since the kids I will be watching are my family.
Justin, happy for now.
ps...expect updates more frequently
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment