Monday, February 18, 2008

Lately...

Things are ok.

R and I have been having quite a few ( little ) issues lately. But, have worked them out and seem to be doing ok now. We'll see if it lasts or not...

M came for a visit. It was quite a surprise. It was another good, lighthearted and fun visit. R didnt really mind but was a little pissed when he stayed two nights instead of one. Everything went fine though.

L ( the step son ) was here this past weekend too. It was interesting having L and M here the same night. Our weekend with L was kinda weird this time. I wont go into details, but do hope things look up soon...I think L is having a hard time with his Dad being. Well, being gay and having a live-in gay lover...

Overall, everything is fine. I am still feeling a bit unsettled but hope to get things under control soon. I hope to have a job within the next couple months too...

Much Luv,
Justin

No comments: