R and I have been back from our trip for a couple days now...life is back to normal.
We had a great time. My visit with M was awesome and R's work thing went well too, I guess.
We came back a day early and at first I was bummed but it was nice to be back home. R worked on Friday and I caught up the laundry and such. Yesterday we spent the day together. We shopped around and got new blinds for the dining and living rooms. Not cheap mini blinds but fancy ones...they have really wide slats and are white wood. We also got new area rugs for the living room. They are much better than the floral ones that were in there. Basically we changed the look of two rooms, and since they are adjoined, now they look for cohesive with matching blinds and such.
Then we went out to dinner but ended up coming after bcs my back was hurting. We hung out here last night and didnt really do anything special...
I had a great time on the trip but now I am looking forward to getting my life back on track. I need to get a job so I can buy a car too. Hopefully this will all happen soon...
Until next time,
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment