Monday, November 08, 2010

another new beginning

Well, I am one month into my new single life. I finally left R...for the last time. I swore to myself that if I had to move out of his house one more time that I would never go back. So thats what I have done.

I dont hate my new life either. The luxuries of living with R were hard to give up but once all the shock of it passed things are not so bad. I did consider going back for a couple days but just couldnt do it this time. I pretty much hate him. Actually, I am just very angry...for taking my life and forcing me to change my life. I now kinda think he did me a favor. There are so many possibilities for me now...
I have promised M that I would move off to Ar with him but I am not 100% convinced its the right thing to do. Not sure why but I am a bit nervous about it...nervous to give up my life and move away. I am ready and know that I can do what I need to do to survive but damn, I have grown so comfortable in my life here that its tough for me. Mostly I am referring to my job here but my family is here too...not that I couldnt come visit them often.
And then theres my health care...although M gets much better care there than I do here...it is something for me to think about. Gosh, I just hate the unknown...bcs my imagination runs wild with all the different things that could happen...good and bad.

All in all life after R is not too bad. I just hope things stay this way...

Justin, nervous but excited too

No comments: